1 & 2. First time lawn bowling and my gorgy sister-in-laws 29th birthday.
3. One of Lew’s latest drawings.
4 & 5. A visit to the aquarium where we witnessed a marriage proposal of the most romantic kind.
6. Fish and chips, as you do after gazing at fish in aquariums.
7. Yummy salady lunches.
8. A homeschooling get together and Nethercote Falls.
9 & 10. A birthday party and a swim in a beautiful dam.
11. A rustic old bed beside the beautiful dam.
12. A BBQ with our lovely neighbours.
13. Pretty roses from a friend’s garden.
What have you been up to this past week or so?